I have a few
1) I am already annoyed Arthur doesn't know about the magic. SIGH. C'mon, season 5! They canNOT keep milking it. Just can't.
2) Merlin needed some serious snuggles in 4.01 after he passed out. SERIOUS SNUGGLES. And where was Arthur? Off being all aloof. Not aware of your Merlin snuggling duties, hmm, Arthur?! Rude.
3) I appreciate Percival's/Tom Hopper's arms as much as the next girl, but his wardrobe modifications make me laugh.
4) GWEN AND ARTHUR SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT KISSING EACH OTHER. GROSS.
5) How on earth is Lancelot supposed to steal Gwen away from Camelot so Merlin can move in if he's waltzing around behind the Veil? HUFF.
Okay, I've been watching 4.03 as I write this, and this better be the beginning of the end of Arthur's distrust in magic. Poor Merlin :( Needs more snuggles and Arthur isn't around to provide them. Hmph. And Arthur needs a bunch, too!
I'm happy to finally be catching up! Woo! The first three eps have been good. I love that we're finally seeing the knights. And look at you go, King Arthur :)